We’re hiring AWESOME people to join our rocket-ship of a team, are you a fit?
Job Description- Admin of Awesomeness and Member-of-the-Family Happiness Expert
The perfect candidate (you?) is:
1. A people person that gets a kick out of helping people and making people smile
2. Super-friendly and not afraid of talking on the phone to people like they’re family/friends
3. Great at “ATD”: Attention to Detail
4. A great organizer that loves keeping things in order
5. Loves the idea of surprising someone with amazing customer service and exceeding expectations
6. A team player
7. An honest, high-integrity human being
8. Isn’t afraid of basic numbers or learning “point-and-click” technology
9. In fact, you’re so “ATD” you’re going to put the word viking in your reply email
10. A batteries included “get-it-done” person that loves making things more awesomely efficient
JOB GOALS: Keeping this rocket-ship moving smoothly and efficiently, surprising and delighting current and future members of the DSC family with friendliness, courtesy, professionalism and the best customer service on the planet, and to be a friendly, welcoming face and voice in the gym.
You’re responsibilities include, but aren’t necessarily limited to…
– Being a happy, super-friendly first point of contact with potential new members of the DSC family—this will include answering and responding to inbound phone calls, emails, messages, etc. (don’t worry, no “sales-i-ness” needed—though if you have an interest in business and marketing, that’s a plus!)
– Meticulously document and provide reports on where potential new members of the family are in their journey with us, and to keep them moving along this process (don’t worry, we’ll show ya how!)
– Processing new member paperwork and plugging them into our computer systems, and filing their info properly afterwards
– Assisting members of the family with scheduling and log-in goodies
– Member check-in’s (see how our people are doing)
– Staying up to date on stocking and storing equipment, supplies, and inventory
– Bottom line, is to help with continuing to make DSC the most welcoming, fun, and friendly training atmosphere on the planet
Compensation is hourly: ~$10-12/hr starting with opportunity to grow for the right candidate. Employee (w4). Part-time (10-15 hours per week) with ability to scale upward.
Send an email to “firstname.lastname@example.org” (no quotes) with 1) your personal story on why you think you’d be an awesome fit for this position, 2) relevant work experience listed in bullet point format, and 3) contact information of any references you’d like to share OR someone you know who trains with us